Thursday, December 15, 2005

Necktie Box


I came across an old set of craft files that I had made in the 80's. I had all these dreadful magazine clippings of 80's fashions ~shudder~.
But then this find! A box for scarves or neckties, constructed out of neckties! As Laura knows, I love sewing with neckties, so to find a new project just made my day. This is from a craft card by Georgia Bonesteel--better known for her books and PBS series on Lap Quilting. The box would also be good for a memory keepsake (or a mourning one), or even for stationary. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the look of these. I've been collecting silk miniskirts from a few seasons ago at the thrift stores, looking for a way to incorporate bits of silk into things.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home