Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Snippets of San Diego

Sunset Cliffs
The rock at Sunset Cliffs, currently with a peace sign decorating it's peak. The decoration constantly changes. I have no idea who figures out how to climb the thing, but it's really fun to see what they come up with.

Lifeguard Sculpture
Lifeguard sculpture in the Cedros Design District, Solana Beach. I'm not sure if it's clay or resin, but I like the unexpected fun of finding it here, watching the street.

Fiesta Island
Rudy and Mandy playing at Fiesta Island (you can see the Sea World tower in the background). These are two golden retrievers that I dog-sit.

2 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

You always show things about San Diego that make me miss it so!

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peace sign... More important that how do they climb that thing is how do they climb it with a HUGE peace sign?

neat!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home