Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Rudolph pin idea

Forgive my irregular posting lately.
At one client's house I lost internet access, and now I don't have a scanner...
so I had to go into the archives of my Flickr page to find something to post.

Since December is right around the corner, I thought I'd show you this kitschy reindeer pin.
I didn't make it, but someone did (my mom bought it at a craft fair).
Reindeer pin
He's made from pieces of pinecone.
He has a sparkly rhinestone nose, and copper wire with beads through his antlers.
The face is handpainted.

I just think it's fun and festive.

Hmmm...might be cute to recreate with pretzels and chocolate to top cupcakes.
Or with wool felt on a package.
Or???

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

Count me in for pretzels and chocolate.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Very Mary said...

Ditto what kt said!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! Brill idea whoever made it.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home