Friday, December 14, 2007

Photobooth Friday

Vintage photobooth Nanny and Gramps
My grandparents, "Nanny" and "Gramps".
My mom's mom and stepdad.

My mom thinks this may have been taken in 1935 at the Pike in Long Beach.
They were crazy in love always.

More photobooth fun over at Andrea's blog.
If I could switch places with anyone, and just step into that life, I think I would choose hers (girl hula)--with bright colors and communication, and introspection, and pretty pictures, and warm smiles.
Yep.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vallen said...

What a charming couple. It is so marvelous that you have these photos of your family. I just love seeing them - they must give you goosebumps.

11:22 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

omg, I. LOVE. THIS. this is the most gorgeous photobooth strip... and about a trillion times better that they are your family! this is a treasure beyond all treasures, my friend. I know that you cherish it. :)

p.s. about to post photobooth friday in a bit... will be sure to link you up... both entries!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home