Friday, June 10, 2005

Thoughts while waiting for my film to develop....

My new passion is cruising web logs--it's getting a glimpse into people's lives. I am struck by the fact that freedom lies in the simplicity of picking up the mail, and happiness within the moments frozen in time like the self portraits on Stephanie's site. I love having found a community, literally, of women with similar interests to mine. Similar passions, struggles, influences. The fact that they are brought to tears by the beauty of quilt designs in a book, or swap and cherish vintage fabrics, and appreciate one another's work. This all adds to and impacts my own life. Finding a whole new group of friends that I wouldn't have been able to meet before this time. And I am thankful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home