Thursday, September 21, 2006

Photobooth Friday

Photobooth friends
I debated whether or not I should post this pic of myself and some old friends, then I decided to go with it. These were more than just average friends--I considered them more like family. More like everything.

Judging by my bangs, I assume this was taken sometime in the late 90's (heaven forbid I ever think to write a date on any of these things). We used to take pics at the fair every year.

For 25 years.

We had a falling out at Christmastime. Today I have many mixed emotions about so many pieces and parts in between...but overall I'll just remember the positive and move forward.

More photobooth goodness here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not email them this picture?

4:06 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

So interesting ,tonight I had some pangs about a girlfreind lost. I googled her (how...I don't know). I was telling my oldest daughter about her. I LOVE your vintage photos!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home