Thursday, September 14, 2006

Garden Goodness

My mom and I attended an event for Garden Compass Magazine, at the Proven Winners location in Bonsall. Proven Winners/Euro American sell plants to local nurseries, and is a test location for new plant species. They have tons of niches filled with brilliant combinations and ideas. Like framed 'portraits' created with succulents.
Or who knew an old rusted plant stand and an old tea set could be so adorable?!
Garden Tea

The Garden Compass is a publication oriented toward organic planting appropriate for California. They also have a call-in radio program on Saturday and Sunday mornings that is spectacular (it is also available on the internet).
Garden Compass event
The show is hosted by Bryan Main, with experts Bruce and Sharon Asakawa, and John Bagnasco.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so HEART that tea set on a plant stand... (I even have a tiny patio on which I could place it....)

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the tea set plant stand has stolen my heart!!!! It's just too perfect!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

OMGosh, could that plant stand be any cuter? I'm so going to do that when we finally move the Clampetts out of our backyard!
(HI. I'm finally catching up on everyone's posts.)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home