Friday, September 01, 2006

Photobooth Friday

Not sure why I've been able to post a bunch of other booth photos okay, but this one turned out all weird. I guess you can still get the image.
Marc 1974
I was scrounging through old photos and came across this booth shot of my second-ever boyfriend from 10th grade. Of course 'boyfriend' then meant a few dates over a few weeks or months.

Marc attended my church but a different high school. He was on the tennis team. I thought he was soooo cute. I was so proud of this photo and carried it in my wallet. Around his neck is an IXOYE (Christian fish symbol).

We had one of my favorite dates ever, where we went go-karting in the rain. Mascara was dripping down my face, and my blue cordoroy pants were drenched, but we had pure fun that night.

Marc also taught me how to french kiss, and how to pass licorice while kissing.

I wonder whatever happened to him? We lost touch soon after 10th grade. His sister (who I was friends with even though she was older) moved, and that was that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

PASS LICORICE WHILE KISSING????
Yuk!! Is that one of those weird American-only things - LOL!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home