Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Vintage Photo--dad doing the laundry

Well, seeing as I have no new crafting items to post, I will give you this incredible photo of my dad hanging clothes on a line. I just came across this treasure recently while sorting through old boxes of photos.
Chuck hanging clothes
This was at my grandparents' house in Coronado. I considered it a magical place. That clothesline was my gymnasium. Just out of the frame was a wishing well. To the other side of the yard was a lath house filled with plants, and a fish pond.
Today it's a parking lot.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

parking lot, huh? one of my fondest places from childhood is now a wal-mart...

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great picture!!
Love IT!!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B,
Don't worry about memories that are built over. Some blueprints lie deeper than others.

And your dad is kind of nice-looking! He has the same forehead curl my dad had!

7:50 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Was it you who said " when you dream you dream of your chilhood home? This lovely pic makes me think of that . When I dream I am in my childhood home.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

HA! Such a great photo!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home