Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ooh, pomegranates....

Pomegranate Christmas Ornament
Okay, so maybe I'm jumping the gun on the seasons, but I had to mention this luscious Christmas ornament I bought for myself today. A lovely splurge.
I buy myself a new ornament every year. Well, at LEAST one.
I fell in love with this sparkly fruit with it's red, glistening interior.
So wonderfully sensuous.
Purchased at Embellishments in Leucadia.

New posts to my thrift blog and to my book blog, so don't forget to pop on in over there too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Very Mary said...

While watching the Food Network tonight, I learned that pomegranites are the new cranberries this season. You are so chic.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, rich thing...

This is EXACTLY what I do - every year at least one new ornament. I think my poor trees are beginning to wilt under their weight - last year it was a tiny chandelier with orange crystals on a black 'fixture'.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home