Friday, November 17, 2006

Photobooth Friday

Photobooth Friday, 1990
The back of this strip says, "Del Mar Fair 6-28-90".
There is a fourth pic on the strip, but I look too icky to share the love, as it were. The photos are now yellowing and fading. So many of my booth strips are fading, as are the memories associated with the days I posed.
I can only assume I have a surprised look because I had probably planned a naughty pose at the end and then lacked the time to accomplish the task.
I had a group of friends who every year would huddle around a fair booth, everyone blocking the view from trespassing eyes, and 'flash' the camera. As in Mardi Gras, Girls Gone Wild....you know.
I only remember the huddle a couple of times, but evidently it was an annual ritual for them.

Gives a whole new meaning to photo strip. Uh, yeah.
Are there photobooth negatives somewhere?

More photobooth fun at hulaseventy

5 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Ugh, the thought of photo booth negatives - now that is scary!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B., all my photos are negatives. HA!

I love your photobooth Fridays - keep 'em coming!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny, FLASHIN' THE CAMERA!! :}

Thank you for the H.H. links.
I wish that I could spend my paycheck on fun things, but it looks like I have to start buying Christmas gifts for next few weeks.

Bah...Humbug!

11:03 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

oh, so cute! and I flashed a photobooth once. I was with my best friend at six flags and she guarded the booth while I did the deed. it was the best present I ever gave my husband, hahahaha. :)

7:01 AM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

hee!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home