Thursday, December 20, 2007

An inspiring reminder


I was walking through an Asian grocery store last year, and all of a sudden I was stopped in my tracks by a Peach tree they had for sale.
It was in blossom, you see, and it was magnificent.
It was the first time I had ever seen that, and it was powerful.

So you know when you maybe see something, or notice something, or read something, and it has a breath-stopping effect like that?
Isn't that awesome?

Well, that's how I felt when I read this post by Andrea, at Hula Seventy.
It's a reminder we all need this time of year.

(for those of you new to blogging, highlighted text is a link, so please click on the link to her post, then click on her link to fully understand what I'm talking about.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Very Mary said...

Perfect for sharing:) Thank you!

6:00 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

thank you so much... completely honored by your kind, kind words and so honored to have moved you in this way. thank you, friend. xo

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home