Saturday, September 23, 2006

The never ending pile of unfinished projects...

Sorry for my lack of crafting posts lately--I have been so so tired. Not sure what the deal is. I can't get in to see my doctor until November. I did cut out a little girl's dress yesterday. She just turned 3, but her party isn't until next weekend. That doesn't give this slow seamstress much time...but I'll be taking some time off work. The problem is I was ironing the fabric and the pattern pieces...and somewhere along the way one of the pieces went MIA. Ack! I'm going to do as much as I can and just hope it turns up so I don't have to improvise.

But I'll post some new pics soon (I have a tons of images to scan too), so keep checking back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

Uh oh - hope you found the piece!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home