Monday, October 17, 2005

I want to post, I'm just not able

Just a note to let you know that I WANT to post stuff, but I downloaded the new version of Picasa, and now I can't post pics! I uninstalled and reinstalled, and now if I try to post, my navbar ends up on my post. Grrr....I swear, I have more problems with this crap. Flickr isn't working for me either (that's my computer not wanting to upload anything), so I'm screwed. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but hopefully it will be resolved soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Balwearie said...

I don't use either Flickr or Picasa, I just post the pics. I think this is a fairly new option as before I had to link them offsite. You can choose to make them small, medium or large if you like. Try it!

4:51 AM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

its realkly frustrating when you know what you want and you just can't get it done... :-)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home