Saturday, October 15, 2005

Things that made me smile this week

Watching the simple act of kindness of a woman feeding pigeons at a trolley stop. Some even ate out of her hands.

Seeing a flock of little tiny birds sail at warp speed just a breath above the Bay water--like a glittery silver carpet.

The moon was a perfect half circle earlier in the week.

The sunset over the water last night, with clouds a wisp of red and gray.

On "Cold Case Files" tonight (the one on CBS), they played Big Mountain's version of Baby I Love Your Way. One of my favorites.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the phrase "sail at warp speed just a breath above the bay."

Cheers!

8:04 PM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

thanks for the thoughts, they too brought a smile to me.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home