Monday, December 26, 2005

Future hopes and dreams

I had a co-worker approach me today and offer an unsolicited psychic vision she had about me via a dream. Evidently she has done this in the past with others, and has a solid success rate. I find the subject fascinating. What are your views? I believe in God (I'm a protestant), but I also believe in psychic powers. I do not follow the idea that intuition is "of the devil". I believe it is a gift, and a God given one. I believe most of us probably had the gift as children, but society has coaxed it from us. I took a class in honing intuition, and the results were pretty amazing. I also learned how to read tarot cards. No I'm not in lala land, and I do not go so far as to believe in channeling or any of that hocus pocus nonsense (in my humble opinion), nor UFO junk. I do, however, think intuition is a powerful tool, and one should always listen to the body to gain insight as to whether or not you are headed in the right direction. But I digress. This co-worker said I will meet a man within a year that either has a small child that I will adopt, or I will have a child. I certainly hope she's right, because I am so ready. I took a little over a year break from dating, and I am ready to get back into the....what's the word? Not game, not muck, not process....well, you know what I mean. So we'll see. I have a really good feeling about 2006 though, and that's exciting.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Good luck! I had my cards read at a holiday party & there is a child in my future too.... (I too am so ready!)

Haven't heard from you in a while....
Amy

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home