Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Gifts for the cook

cocktail candy
These cocktail sugars to place on the rim of your glass would be a great addition to a gift basket. For the Shag art alone! I just learned of a fun gift basket to make up: concoct a group of items around a favorite movie. So Singing in the Rain might have a rain hat, the movie (of course), and other fun things associated (just let your imagination go nuts). Breakfast at Tiffanys could include a tiara and...you get the idea. I really like this.

sugar
Another great gift basket item, these decorated sugar cubes! Would be perfect with a tea gift set, or for someone who loves to entertain.

gloves
Fancy rubber gloves, as seen on Desperate Housewives. These are the "lace" version, but there are also polka dots and a cute leopard one.

flip-flop winecoasters
And these adorable flip-flop wine coasters (also fun foam ones available)

I already knew King Arthur flour had good products and a wonderful catalog, but I just found out that they have online classes too! Wow. Add that to my "to-do" list.

Sorry that most of my posts are shopping related lately. I've been sewing, but I can't post pics in case recipients read my blog. Don't want to spoil the surprise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susie Sunshine said...

Must. Have. Gloves.

11:43 AM  
Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

Great idea about doing the themed movie gift baskets. i like to plan movie parties around things in the movie. Like, one of these days, I am going to have a "Jerk" (Steve Martin Comedy) party and everyone invited has to bring their own thermos!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home