Monday, December 05, 2005

Woof Monday

Humunga Tongue toy
I love play on words and creative toys. These toys are available a lot of places, but I got all this information from Muttropolis. This is Humunga Tongue, a rubber ball with a tongue-shape on one end.

milky woof
Of course I have to include something with chocolate (it's actually a rubber chew toy) and "woof". There's also a Sniffers bar, if that's more to your liking.

kate spayed dog toy
I love stuff like this Kate Spayed bag toy. There is also Cherry Vuitton, and a Jimmy Chew shoe-shaped plush.

Toy to the World
And the clever Toy to the World.

And let's not forget kitty. This motorized mouse toy is expensive as toys go ($20), but it sure is cute.
Mororized mouse ball toy

butterfly ball cat toy
I'm buying this butterfly ball for a few clients.


catnip banana
And these catnip bananas look fun. They also have catnip cigars. Sometimes kitties like big toys. My cat's favorite toy is a tennis ball. He curls up around it and kicks it like mad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catalyst said...

Catnip is coolest cat toy ever. We used to grow a patch outside and pick it fresh to use with the cats we had when I was a kid. Some cats took to it and some could have cared less. The ones that took to it and acted all goofy were hilarious. I'd pinch off handfuls of the stuff, crush it, and spread it all over the ground around the cat. I've never seen a cat flip and flop so much in my life.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb I have all day Sunday open if you want to drive that would be great and I can meet you in Oceanside or someplace on the way give me a call 760 731 9724 and we will work out the details.

Mark

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home