Monday, December 05, 2005

Woof Monday

Humunga Tongue toy
I love play on words and creative toys. These toys are available a lot of places, but I got all this information from Muttropolis. This is Humunga Tongue, a rubber ball with a tongue-shape on one end.

milky woof
Of course I have to include something with chocolate (it's actually a rubber chew toy) and "woof". There's also a Sniffers bar, if that's more to your liking.

kate spayed dog toy
I love stuff like this Kate Spayed bag toy. There is also Cherry Vuitton, and a Jimmy Chew shoe-shaped plush.

Toy to the World
And the clever Toy to the World.

And let's not forget kitty. This motorized mouse toy is expensive as toys go ($20), but it sure is cute.
Mororized mouse ball toy

butterfly ball cat toy
I'm buying this butterfly ball for a few clients.


catnip banana
And these catnip bananas look fun. They also have catnip cigars. Sometimes kitties like big toys. My cat's favorite toy is a tennis ball. He curls up around it and kicks it like mad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb I have all day Sunday open if you want to drive that would be great and I can meet you in Oceanside or someplace on the way give me a call 760 731 9724 and we will work out the details.

Mark

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home