New Years Resolutions, and things I want to do
1) Change from a bank to a credit union, and pay more attention to where my money goes. Organize. Learn to save.
2) Take a vacation, even if it's alone. I haven't been on vacation in over two years.
3) Make a determined effort to finish some of these sewing projects. I'm great at starting...not so good at finishing.
4) Organize all those loose magazine pages of recipe clippings.
5) Until I find another place to live, find a less expensive place to store my stuff. Get my bed out of storage. Go through stuff and eliminate the extraneous.
6) Make an effort to shop at Farmer's Markets and the co-op every week. Pay more attention to what I eat--the freshness and quality. It matters.
7) Learn how to knit.