Thursday, October 26, 2006

Toys from Towels

The one downside to Flickr is that I upload pics there and forget if I've posted them here or not. So let me know you've already seen this, because going through my archives just sounds tedious right now. I actually DO, amazingly, have new handmade items to show you, but I don't have photos yet. So, for now, this cute little booklet of making toys from towels will have to do.

Toys From Towels Booklet
McCalls craft booklet #14047 copyright 1991. Features patterns to make soft toys using washcloths and hand towels.
Toys from Towels Booklet

3 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

from 1991? That is not so vintage... I hear that on cruises they fold your towels into neat shapes... (I need a vacation, but there isn't one of those in my future until 2008 - to Canada & then my in-laws are paying! Hey a reason to stay married!)

Boy am I feeling bitchier than usual...

11:31 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

That elephant is adorable. Any tricks to working with towels? Or do you just use the pattern like you would any other cloth?

1:15 PM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Yep, same idea as the cruises. The towels aren't cut, on these they're just folded and tied.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home