Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crafty meet-up

For anyone who lives in the San Diego region, The Bad Girls of Craft will be meeting on Tuesday, October 24, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm, at the Coco's in Mission Valley. If you're interested in bringing some unwanted fabric, a fabric swap will be held (participation is optional).

Meet new friends with similar interests, get inspired, get ideas, and have a few laughs. This is a new adventure for me, but everyone I have encountered in the group has been amazingly welcoming.

More info here.


Anonymous Liz said...

This sounds like so much fun.
My sister lives in Dana Point but isn't much of a crafter.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

I'm planning on being there!
(Tuesday is the 24th :D )

5:21 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Thanks Teri--I fixed it. Oops, kind-of major error. If only I could lose 20 lbs before Tues :)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home