Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crafty meet-up

For anyone who lives in the San Diego region, The Bad Girls of Craft will be meeting on Tuesday, October 24, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm, at the Coco's in Mission Valley. If you're interested in bringing some unwanted fabric, a fabric swap will be held (participation is optional).

Meet new friends with similar interests, get inspired, get ideas, and have a few laughs. This is a new adventure for me, but everyone I have encountered in the group has been amazingly welcoming.

More info here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like so much fun.
My sister lives in Dana Point but isn't much of a crafter.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

I'm planning on being there!
(Tuesday is the 24th :D )

5:21 PM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Thanks Teri--I fixed it. Oops, kind-of major error. If only I could lose 20 lbs before Tues :)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home