Tuesday, October 10, 2006

PB & C Cookies!

Hillbilly fabric + PB & C Cookies
I bought these tiny little peanut butter cups at Trader Joes yesterday. One of the employees said I could make chocolate chip cookies and substitute the little cups for the chips. Oh my gosh, soooooo yummy. I assume you could probably chop up Reeses too if you don't have a Trader Joes near you. I heard Reeses are only available in America. Is that true?

I think my baking soda was out of date, hence the flat as a pancake look...
but boy, these were tasty! My co-workers were stoked.

The hillbilly-chewin'-on-a-straw fabric that you can barely see behind is a fun thrift find that screamed Amanda to me. So I kept a couple of inches and sent her the remaining 4 yards. I think she can do a lot with this--even as a border on a dress for her little girl would be cute. Or a quilt. Or....

7 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

Yuuuuuummmmmmmmy! I love me some Reese's and what could be better than little bitty ones in cookies??

7:50 PM  
Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Sounds like the mini peanut butter cups idea was a success! Now if only my computer monitor had Wonka Vision...

9:23 PM  
Blogger S. said...

We have Reeses in Canada. yummy

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look so gooooood!!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm someone who can't ceases
Wolfing down on the Reese's

My tofu-laden lunch somehow doesn't compare, does it?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

We have the cups in the UK, although you don't see them often. Sadly, we don't have the Pieces, which are my favourite...

1:14 AM  
Blogger FinnyKnits said...

Dude. I bought those peanut butter cups, too. I'm so super sad that I didn't think to make cookies with them. Gah! That's perfect!

But wow, were they good. Next time.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home