Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Melting into a pool of butter water

I just got my first facial.
Wow, what a concept.
It included a full face (lymphathic) massage, and a hand massage.
(drool) there is nothing quite like a hand massage.

I got this after a body massage, which included a foot massage.
Foot massage is right up there with hand massage.
Just sayin'.
Guys--are you listening?

It is the beginning of a new month--have you checked out the galleries of the challenges? I about fainted over the Pincushion Challenge Gallery for all its goodness. My God.
Tie One On, at this writing, is not yet posted, but soon will be. There are always amazing entries there.
And don't forget about Hot Mitt Monthly either--Oziahz deserves more kuddos for that one (ssshhhh, she gives killer awards if you win).

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

Oooo, masssssaaaage... sounds heavenly.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home