Friday, October 13, 2006

Photobooth Friday

Kissy face
yet another kissy face--what's up with that? But it was the only one of the strip of four that I thought was worthwhile enough to post. I like that the scan shows just a hint of another photo...like they go on forever.
I was in the booth with a now ex-boyfriend, so I did a bit of editing here, since I didn't think it was fair to show him. June 1994 at the Del Mar Fair (now called the San Diego County Fair).

I've been cruising ebay, and I keep coming across art work that incorporates photobooth images (I love that idea).
Or check out this Andy Warhol (of Edie Sedgewick) tee:




Or here's a company in the UK (ebay store Scrubber Johnnie's Stencil Shirts) that is doing screen printed tees using a booth image of a couple kissing

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Hello from down under in New Zealand. I hope you wipe the glass before you kissed it !!! Reminds of a problem a school was having with girls putting on lipstick and "kissing" the mirrors in their bathrooms. The head mistress got a group of the girls in the bathroom, called in the janitor and got him to show them how hard it was to clean the lipstick off and how he cleaned them. He dipped his cleaning brush in the nearest toilet bowl and procceded to clean the mirrors......needless to say, no more lipstick !!! Not that they would clean the photo booth's mirrors with a toilet bruch........but, who knows !!!

I have relisted your blog @ #443 on my blog - 21 21 21 Great Blogs To Read

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An ex-co-worker opened up a clothes shop across the street from us. I visited it yesterday, and he showed me a t-shirt he thought I'd like (I did): it featured a group of nuns playing trombones.

3:41 PM  
Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

sooo cool!!! thanks for sharing these ideas... wheels are turning!

9:11 AM  
Blogger LeS said...

Man!!! I make this face WAY too much in my photobooth strips! I need a brand new bag...I guess I'll think it through next time around.

Hope you are well :)

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home