Thursday, November 02, 2006

Photobooth Friday

Well, I'm 30 minutes away from Friday, so I'll go ahead and post now. I'm going to get up early in the morning to check out a church rummage sale. Those church sales often hold lots of treasure. Cross your fingers.

Unknown woman, 1930's
Unknown woman, 1930's.
I'm not a story teller (a writer, ironically, but not a story teller), so I'll let you give this lady a background.
I found this in my dad's photo album. My mom doesn't recognize her. I assume she was someone my dad knew in high school (or had a crush on?). If she's still alive, she's in her mid to late 80's.

More photobooth goodness here.

4 Comments:

Blogger j. wilson said...

fantastic!

i wish we had church sales still here in l.a. i think we do but they are now called "boutiques" :)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Where is the church rummage sale???? I have seen a few advertised for Saturday, but not today? Did you come away with some treasures?

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I'll give her a background.

This lady was a missionary from Wisconsin that ended up in California and decided to open up one of the first religious Tattoo parlors in Hollywood. She made so much money tatooing vietnam veterans when they came back from the war, she retired early, got a boob job, and decided to enjoy life on a Harley Davidson traveling all of the corners of the world.
The reason you no longer recognize her is because she has a younger man for a boyfriend, has had gastic-bypass surgery, a face lift, collagen lips and tons of Botox since this piture was taken :}

2:46 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

beautiful

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home