Thursday, March 27, 2008

In the mood...

Calamity Kim posted one of these vintage mood barometers recently.
In my typical impulse fashion, I HAD to have one for myself,
so I bought one on eBay.
Vintage Mood Barometer
Isn't it fun?!

EBay has made some changes recently that I'm not crazy about.
I really need to wean myself off the site.
But...

While I was at it, I picked up this "Bazaar Boutique Items" pattern, dated 1966.
Bazaar Boutique Items, 1966
Vintage Accessories Pattern, 1966
The items are all identified on my Flickr page.
I love finding vintage accessories patterns like this.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Very Mary said...

I admit it. I quit eBay.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Love the mood barameter, kind of a warning system of sorts?!
I would have snatched up those patterns too! Love old patterns.
First thing I do when I arrive at a thrift shop or garage sale is scan for orange tupperware and old patterns!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Billie said...

I love the pattern! Very cool. Now, what are these changes on ebay? I just started reselling again after many years of not, although I've noticed changes, it has saved me alot of time and guess work. I plan on shopping again, but right now I have my hands full as a seller.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Barb! Love the patterns. I hadn't heard of a mood barometer. Look like fun. He he just had an idea for a teenager one based on foul moods. I should get a life. :-)

3:17 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ooo I love the pattern! I tried to search it on Ebay (LOL) but no luck. I'll keep trying! I need to made a curler cap. ;)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home