Wednesday, April 02, 2008

So tired

Bear with me.
I haven't posted as often as usual because I'm just not feeling well.
It's obvious in my face, with big circles under my eyes.
All I want to do is sleep.
I need to find a doctor (I don't have a chosen physician), but I can't afford one right now.
I have an inkling it's my glucose level, but who knows.
I'm sure I'm anemic again.
I do have some new posts to my purse blog and my
neckties blog, and I'll be reviewing another book soon on my book blog (when I get the energy), so don't forget about those.

I'm going to try to make myself sew right now...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Pattie - Chicagoland, IL said...

Oh my friend, get some rest and I hope that you feel better soon. Sending you good, healing vibes.

3:14 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

get better - take it easy, sending prayers of good health

4:53 PM  
Blogger Billie said...

Get well soon! Take care and get some rest.

9:19 PM  
Blogger kt said...

Hey, please take good care of you. Lots of sleep, lots of fluids, and get thee to a doctor if you're not better in the next day or so. Feel-better vibes heading your way from here.

11:43 PM  
Blogger cynthia korzekwa said...

have you tried acupuncture?

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself hun. Try a vitamin supplement as a stop gap while you sort a Dr out?

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home