Monday, May 26, 2008

Heehee


It still surprises me when I mention I write a blog (ahem, four blogs), and people look at me with a question mark in their eyes and ask, "what's a blog?"
I mean, it has become such a part of our lexicon (along with texting, gaming, etc).

I hope one day to get a job as a corporate blogger.
I would thrive in that position.

Happy Memorial Day.
The bbq's and the beach are probably not so busy today--last week some areas of southern California reached triple digits, but today it is overcast 'May Gray'.
Odd, bizarre weather.
One day roasting, the next drizzling.

It's just nice to have a day off (with pay!), sleep in, catch up on reading.
Enjoy today whatever you do.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I am the only one of my friends who blog at all and have gotten a little bit of s%ht for it actually... but I do it for me and that's that.

We just finished a cool walk around the block... all bundled up in scarves and sweaters that I had already put away. Too bad the fireplace has already been dismantled for the year. It would've been perfect tonite. Settled for beef stroganoff, biscuits and banana bread. Oooh, and HOT CHOCOLATE!! :-)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Way Out Wear said...

Cute cartoon. Love. it.
Yes, it is odd when people don't know what a blog is... after all these years.
Glad you had a good memorial day.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home