Friday, May 15, 2009

Woohoo!


I just received a copy of Amy Butler's Softwares: 22 unique and stylish sewing projects on CD--a free gift for allowing The Electric Quilt Company to include photos of the purse I made in Amy Butler's inspiration gallery.

Evidently I was one of 30 people asked to share their work.
The really wonderful thing about this, is the recognition for a job well done.
I worked so hard on that purse, and was really disappointed when it didn't generate much excitement.
Being included in the gallery now is a gesture of support that I really really appreciate.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously well done Barbara. I am glad that your hard work was recognised. I hope you find some projects to really fire your imagination on the CD.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, well done Miss B. You are a crafty girl.

5:33 PM  
Blogger kt said...

Yay for you! You crafty wench, you! Hope your spring is off to a fine start.

My word verfication is "tronst". Just thought you should know.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home