Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm okay

One of my regular readers, Gina, emailed me to ask why I hadn't posted in awhile.
She asked if everything was okay.
It is.

What have I been doing?
I guess I've been distracted by Facebook lately.

Too, I worked non-stop on a group project (well, it was supposed to be a group project, but I got stuck with 90% of the work) for my Japanese Gardening class.
It was insanely time consuming and difficult, but it was really an accomplishment to finish.
We had to present a drafted backyard in front of the class, to a professional Landscape Architect.
There were also three professionals in my class, though I'm a new student.

What else have I been doing?
I've been eating cornbread with honey butter.

And, ta da...I finally bought a digital camera!

On the advice of a guy I work with (who is also a professional photographer), I bought the Panasonic FS15.
This is huge news--I've wanted a camera for so long.
Hopefully I'll be posting more now that I can capture moments.

Oh, btw, I have had to add moderation to comments because of repeated spam.
It's annoying to have to continually delete spam, so moderation makes it so much easier.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Ooooooh, cool camera. Look forward to see all the new pics coming out of that baby!
Glad to see you back to blogging. I've been a bit distracted too, but I'm trying to update.....some day.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Oooh - I'm famous!! LOL, nice to have you back here, Barb. That camera looks fantastic - it should take some great photos of the interesting things you find to write about, as well as aprons and necktie creations ;-)

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home