Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Photobooth Friday (um, even though it's not Friday)

Check out my new Iphone skin!


This is from Skin-It.
A skin is a sticker (so best used in conjunction with a clear case).
But that skin can be customized with your own photo--in this case a photobooth strip of myself and two of my friends.

But imagine how great this could be with your business logo, pics of your kids or grandkids, your dog, etc.
For me it's especially useful now in that the glass is broken on my phone, front and back, so the sticker is actually holding the little pieces of glass in place.
At the same time this is a one-of-a-kind conversation piece.

If you want to order a custom skin, there's a tab on the top of their website "create your own".

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

I think you are addicted to those photo booth places!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

omg! I LOVE IT.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home