Friday, August 11, 2006

Photobooth Friday

Random photobooth shots
Random booth shots. Why are the edges torn--did I toss away the ones I didn't find 'good enough'? Why are so few of my photos dated? I guess I assumed I would always remember. How could I forget? I assumed the details and events would be etched into my memory, yet I forgot. These are from high school, that's for sure. But what made me climb into a photobooth that day? What about my outfit or my attitude was so special as to make me want to freeze it in time?

Interesting.

More booth goodness here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you weren't too shy to step into a photobooth yourself and take pictures. I always felt too ackward to do that.

8:32 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

omg, BARB-- these are fantastic, these are stunning! and such an incredible peek at the high school you. and something else: I love the way you've scanned them in and posted them here! I love the torn edges and faded quality, so lovely! xo

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home