Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Lavender Fields...


One of the perks of living in Southern California is the fact that every type of atmosphere is within driving distance. The beach to the west, the desert to the east, and the mountains to the north-east. And a little bit of country in between. You can find desert flowers in the Springtime, warm ocean waves in the Summer, and snow in the mountains during Winter. I love that. Anyway, my mom and I took a drive out to Valley Center, which is a little bit of old-style country time in San Diego County. We attended the Lavender Festival. Just a small event, but it's fun to explore new sites. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger two trees said...

I miss living in Southern California! I used to live in Rancho Santa Margarita. I moved to Rochester, New York three years ago, quite a difference!!!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home