Saturday, August 20, 2005

Clothing made from Towels


Posted by Picasa

Pullover robe from towels, 1965. The sleeveless shift is rather chic, don't ya think? I have a love affair with patterns and ideas that utilize towels. Maybe because it involves recycling. Maybe because someone once made me a robe and I dearly loved it. So now I collect these patterns, and have shared them here. I apologize for the multiple entries versus all on one post, but dreaded computer issues again. This works though.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My best friend made me one of these in the 60's--can you share the general instructions with me so that I can make another. PLEASW

3:01 PM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Jean, your comment notification comes up without an email address, so I don't know how to contact you. I could send a copy of the instructions, but I'm not sure how helpful it will be without the pattern pieces (just too large to copy). This pattern comes up on ebay sometimes--that's another option. If you still want the instructions, email me your address (my email address is posted in my profile). Just be patient with me. After all the fires here, I have stuff packed and scattered.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Nicole said...

I would love the pattern for the 2nd one and the 5th one!!!

nicoleisoverrated@gmail.com

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home