Friday, February 24, 2006

Crafty Chica has a book

 
Crafty Chica Kathy Cano Murillo has a book coming out. I'm excited to find out she'll be doing a book signing here next week, at a coffee shop I hadn't previously heard of called Chicano Perk (adjacent to Chicano Park--how cute is that?!). She reminds us in her blog that next month is National Women's Month, and let's all get crafting. She made this collaged torso and gives a link to a site where you can buy a blank one and express yourself. What a fun idea!

I'm almost finished with my Tie One On entry. Had a few snags, so I'm fixing stuff as I go along. I'm so glad I'm more at ease with winging it--creating as I go versus being such a stickler for perfectly following the pattern (how I used to be). Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

so awesome! I didn't know she had a book coming out! And you get to go to the book signing as well!!!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home