Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's Fair time!

Hi all. Still no computer, and no hope of having cash right now, with car payment and storage to pay...plus insurance and registration is due among other things. Aaaccck! Anyway, I figured I at least had to check in and let you know I'm around. And hope you keep checking my blog. Already my site meter indicates my traffic flow is less. Nooooo.
I went to the San Diego County Fair yesterday for opening day. It used to be that I would go three times every year: once with my mom to see the Garden Show, hobbies, wood, etc. Once with a boyfriend to see more exhibits like photography, gems and minerals, etc, and once with friends to do rides and eat our way through the place. Now, with no boyfriend and a falling out with the friends, I may just go the one time. Or I may go again.
Every year I try a new food item. This year it was the artichoke sandwich, and oh my gosh, it's amazing! This yummy bun filled with mozzarella, olives, avocado, sprouts, tomato, artichokes, mushrooms...and a side salad with a yummy peppery dressing. Yum! Pics of fair goodies later when I do (I will I will I will) have a fixed computer. Don't forget me :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

check out this blog for some great photography

http://www.kodakz730.blogspot.com/

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that sandwich sounds amazing. I live in Nebraska, and our State Fair food consists of cheeseburgers, jumbo corndogs and a bunch of fried junk food - like deep fried Oreos and Snickers bars. Oh how I wish they would serve something like your artichoke sandwich!!! :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

As if we could...forget you, that is! Don't worry about the traffic flow - it comes and goes like everything else in life.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home