Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update!

I didn't get a chance to scan the pattern yet, so in the meantime here's an update on the two kitties that were dumped at my mom's house last month. All fat and happy on a pile of clean laundry.
Two kitties
The little girl is a bit shy, so I've named her Violet. The little boy is a little runt, but with personality plus. I've named him Oliver (he's on the right). He is one of those one-in-a-million kitties--the ones everyone wants to take home (like my black cat Terry). Constantly purring. She hoards toy mice.

So glad they showed up at the house. They're de-fleaed, but I still have to get them shots. Until I do, they get the back of the house versus co-mingling with my two boys. Terry is old and I can't risk any problems. They're quite content climbing drapes and knocking stuff over :).

And while I'm mentioning kitties, I may as well show off That Baby. Note his cute toes that look like they have black nail polish on them.
That baby

1 Comments:

Blogger FinnyKnits said...

Look how happy those kitties are now! Perhaps we should start calling you PurrNanny, too?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home