Saturday, February 03, 2007

Cupcakes!


Cuteness once again from Mahar Drygoods.










The site describes them as something for kids:
Fresh from the bakery of Ana Paula Rimoli, a dessert so sweet that you just want to give it a squeeze! Tuck a Cuddle Cake in Jr's lunch box to remind him just how much you love him, or stick a toothpick flag in the frosting with a special message to greet Little Miss at the kitchen table.

But I can see them as a pincushion or something fun like that. Stuffed into a gift basket or a swap...
What's not to love?!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Those are too cute - I think it is the faces... (I have seen something similar made from felt. & milk cartons & donuts & ....)

5:04 AM  
Blogger silverlight said...

These are quite cute.
Are they your pattern?
I like pincushions too, because I sew a lot of different things.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home