Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fun Food

You thought I could stay away from Bloglines? Please.
My strong points never had anything to do with self-discipline.
So here we go...a little diversion, if you will.

Despite the fact that I'm not a mom, much less the Kool-aid mom, I love novelty print (read: juvenile) fabrics, and I adore fun food.
One of my favorite magazines is Family Fun. Go figure.

I guess I just never really grew up. And that's okay.

Then again, I guess these recipes have a bit of an adult twist.
All the better.
I seem to be gravitating to cooking more and more these days.
Considering the magazine article I need to be working on is about recipe cards, that's a good thing. At least I have that going for me.
Regardless, there are hungry guys at work who count on me, for God's sake.
At least someone does.

I mean how can you not love these cookies that Finny made? (yes, I could say 'Jessica', but I love saying 'Finny')


Or this adorable photo of my client's adorable daughter with her birthday piggie cupcakes.


A recipe for Margarita Cupcakes from Baking Sheet.

And while we're in the liquor cabinet, (and still at Baking Sheet) how about Bailey's cheesecake? Oh my.

All right, I'll stop procrastinating and start crafting...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger silverlight said...

the gingerbread cookie girl, took me aback and cracked me up.
what a laugh.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Thanks for the Family Fun link; losts for good Valentine ideas.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

family Fun is the greatest parent resource online for fun ideas; can't live without it!

5:28 AM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Margarita cupcakes - get outta town...

& its non-dairy - WOO HOO

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, keep cooking and invite me down for a bite!!! And don't close the liquor cabinet yet!!!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home