Monday, January 15, 2007

Continued...

Okay, even more goodies in this Japanese Craft Book, including this dramatic quilt
Dramatic Quilt
(click on the image for an enlarged view)
I love the bold color combination, and the wave-like edge.

Simple coasters and potholders, more exciting because of the fabric choices
Hawaiian fabric coasters and potholders

Ah, seeing as I just mentioned pajama bags in a recent post, here's an aloha version
Pajama Bag

Here's a cute idea for a raw-edged appliqued bag.
Appliqued Bag

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Grangry said...

I love that bag! Thanks for the pictures Barb.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Hey, this is a wonderful blog that I have come across! My Mom liked it very much n told me to comment you that you are really doing a great job!!

keep it up
take care

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Thank you for your beautiful blog. I would like to buy this book ISBN4-529-04206-5 , but I cant find it in Amazon. Where can I buy it ? Thanks from Marit

9:05 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Love that quilt!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful bag!

ruth

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home