Saturday, March 24, 2007

Photo Friday (a day late)

No booth photos yet again, so I'll share another vintage photograph...
this one in honor of the upcoming Easter holiday that is already on a lot of our minds even now...with eggs to consider dyeing, rooms to decorate, pastel papers to buy, etc.

Do girls still get a new dress every Easter?
That was certainly a tradition when I was growing up.
Even with hat and gloves.

Easter Bunny
(you can click the photo to enlarge the image if you want to)

Here I am with my Easter Bunny.
Actually I'm not sure the bunny was for Easter, but let's go with it.
My oldest brother Rog was always treating me like this--spoiling me rotten with anything I ever wanted.

When I was in 9th grade, he even bought me a horse.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Carter said...

Your brother bought you a horse? Wow. The most I got my sister when she was in grade nine was the INXS tape she wanted. Does that make me a bad brother? Mind you, she really wanted that tape.

And no, I certainly didn't get a new dress every Easter.

Please check out my blog. timothycarterblog.blogspot.com

6:35 AM  
Blogger Vallen said...

We always got new shoes, gloves and a new hat for Easter. I counted the days. When my kids were little I bought them a new swimtoot ech Easter. What can I say?

11:43 AM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home