Thursday, June 07, 2007

Miscellaneous favs

It's funny how my tastes in blogs have changed.
A year ago, I was all about crafty blogs.
Now I gravitate more to foodie blogs.
But I always appreciate open introspection and excellent writing.

My favorite writing in a blog: a tie between Hula Seventy and Aubrey's Blog
Favorite foodie blog: Baking Bites
I'm not going to go there with the crafty blogs, but I will say I don't even read the blogs that were my favorites last year anymore. Go figure.

My favorite fast food place right now (it's addicting): Chick-fil-A

My favorite TV show: Ace of Cakes (in part because Duff is adorable)
Second favorite show right now: So You Think You Can Dance (I considered following that dream once upon a time...)

Favorite book: The Piano Tuner, by Daniel Mason
Favorite CD: Rock Spectacle, by Bare Naked Ladies (also Live in Tokyo by the Mighty Diamonds, and The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill)

Favorite city I have visited so far: Boston
Dream travel location: Tahiti

What I most love to do going out: listening to live music.
Bonus if a flair bartender is there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Ace of Cakes is "local" they are so full of themselves... My friend called about having them do a major birthday cake (twins turning 50 - @ 100 guests) they matter of factly satated that if you are not planning on spending "X" try x, y, & z bakeries... (Before even hearing about the deas...) They also are not interested in doing non-art cakes...

Thanks for the links, BTW.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home