Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sewing like a mad woman

Ever the last minute, I have been working on my tea towel tote today for the purse challenge.

All those people that *talk* about whipping something out in an hour or two...
uh, how is that possible exactly?

I've been working on this bag for several days and I'm still not done.
My neck is killing me for all the looking down.

I have another bag cut out and ready to start, but that one isn't going to get done right now.
Sigh...

Anyway, I'll post my bag tomorrow.
Anyone who wants to participate, you still have time--pics go up on Friday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I suggest for the neck, take a small hand towel roll it up into a long sausage just big enough to go under your neck when lying on the floor and keep you skull off the floor. Then push your head into the ground against the towel keeping paralel to the ground. Lying on your back. Hold for 10 sec release and repeat a few times. It work for me, good luck.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your bag!

6:32 AM  
Blogger FinnyKnits said...

I am making a purse. It will be awesome. It will be custom made by my mum's specs and will hopefully be beautiful.

However, it will not be done by Friday. If I'm lucky, I'll get to work on it this weekend. If I'm realistic, it will get work this month.

The moment I post it, I will let you know.

Thanks for hosting such a fun challenge :)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home