Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fun ideas

My not having children doesn't prevent me from reading family/kid-oriented magazines.
In fact, Family Fun Magazine (and website) is one of my favorites.
I mean, look at these cute ideas!
(both from the May 2007 issue)
Strawberry Mice
(note to Jen: I think of you every time I see this!)
Wouldn't these be adorable as cupcake toppers?!

And I want to try this idea
Homemade bird feeder
This might be a cute gift basket idea for some friends of mine.
Maybe for Christmas I'll copy the magazine page, get some kind of container that she can reuse (a flower pot?), birdseed, an empty soda bottle, some spoons...
Yep, that could be successful.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

These are so neat!! Somebody recently emailed me pages and pages of photos of fruit made up into things like people and animals. Very clever.
BTW another lot of ties are being posted on Monday. Enjoy! (and please don't feel obliged to stress over finding more stuff for me!)

7:38 AM  
Blogger Trish Goodfield said...

Hi Barbra

I thought I had avoided the 'tag', its the 4 favourite things one. I've tagged you, apologies if you've doen this before. the complete list is on my blog.

Trish

2:53 AM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

Oh I love the birdfeeder. Except my squirrels would chew through that plastic in a day. I'm on the lookout for a suitable replacement. I love the spoons.

10:56 AM  
Blogger promoteyourblogforfree said...

nice blog

10:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Oh man, those strawberry mice are cute cute cute!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home