Thursday, August 28, 2008

Smash away Stress


Ah...only in California.

A new business opened up earlier this month, and I laughed out loud when I heard it on a radio news story today.
In fact, I think I need to round up some friends and have a girls night out...

It's called Sarah's Smash Shack.
Go there, don some boots and overalls and protective headgear, and just start throwing breakables.
Yep.

You know you want to.

Buy some glasses or plates and throw those suckers right at the wall.
You gotta love her ingenuity.
Reviews here.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Oh, I SO needed to do this today! Instead I went running. That works too, but smashing plates sounds very stress relieving and so... well, so Greek! You've got to try it at least once, right?

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny. In high school, I hated my first period teacher so much that I told my second period teacher that I just needed a padded room that I could throw bottles in. Good to know someone else agrees with that idea! :-)

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she knows a mosaic artist? What a fabulously unusual night out!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine going out on a date and this is your destination... plate smashing? I love it.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home