Friday, November 28, 2008

One more...

One more Thanksgiving card to share, this one is embellished with sparkle...some sort of sequins.
Vintage Thanksgiving postcard Sequins
I gave all but one of the cards to my friend Melinda as a hostess gift--thanks for including me in her Thanksgiving celebration.
Even though we only spent a few hours together, it was worth the 2-1/2 hour drive each way.
That's what's so great about where I live: so many places are just a hop, skip and jump away.
I can go to the desert, the mountains (where there's snow), the big city Los Angeles, or over the border to Mexico.
Awesome.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Where you live must be so beautiful- mountains, beach, Mexico and all the crats there. You must have such a melting pot of craft influences to draw upon.

I had a thought about your window- the tiling sounds like a good idea. I then had a mad idea I thought I'd tell you anyway. What about taking a shell or pebble from places special to you and adding them to the tile effect gradually spacing them out as you move along the wall so you have a practical sill but a more whimsy scattered edge? Can you picture what I'm trying to describe?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home