Saturday, January 10, 2009

Timeless

It's so exciting, in moments when I'm cruising through blog sites or websites, or Flickr, and I come across an idea that just makes me stop and say, "wow".

Like this photograph by Andrea, aka abracapocus pocuscadabra on Flickr (used with permission)
Andrea made a dress from an old historical pattern, then the photo was deconstructed in Photoshop CS3 to make it look weathered.

And this photo, taken in an orchard.
The dress is another vintage pattern.

I love this idea of making an image timeless.
The year is in question--it could be decades past.
I love the simplicity of it, the gentleness, the sweet innocence.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Thanks for the feature :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

this is such a great idea!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely idea. It's amazing what photoshop can do!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home