Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thrifted Jewelry

Thrifted Jewelry
My friends and I started a new tradition last year, where one gift to each other has to be thrifted.
When I found the gold and pearl necklace, and even though I really didn't want to spend $9, it just screamed my friend debs' name, so I got it.
Gold ball earrings $4 and round pin with rhinestones $5 for Janice.
Cookie Lee dangle earrings $4 for myself.
Frog on a star pin $5 to top Jen's package.
Real shell with gold accents $2 for Tracie.
The wheelbarrow $4, pearl grapes $4, and bee $2 is for myself for a future garden-themed mosaic.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pattie - Chicagoland, IL said...

Oh wow, gorgeous stuff. I want to go thrifting with you. You have the best luck!

Hope to talk to you more in the coming new year. All the best my friend.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely tradition to have started. I have a friend who collects 1930s green striped crockery and as I like blue and white stuff we look out for one another in charity shops.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home