Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gift ideas for dogs and dog lovers

Bring out your Jerry Maguire in "You had me at Woof" tee, by Planet Dog

Orbee-Tuff super chew-proof Woof and Fetch balls, with a hole to hide treats (I bought these for gifts this year)
Bamboo quick control leash and seat belt latch

There are numerous dog-themed aprons, oven mitts, etc at Etsy
(this one by lynnsdesigneraprons)
Good Karma rope toys, by Jax and Bones

If money is not an issue, have your pet's photograph turned into a canvas.
You can have surreal (pictured), soft brush strokes, or in paint, at Photo Wow

Another fun idea is to get a pet portrait with Santa.
Check local pet stores and the Humane Society for dates and locations.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Those rope toys are awesome! I wish I could afford it I'd buy the whole collection.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely ideas! Out of scrap fleece I used to plait chews when I had enough strips. I took some to the local animal shelters for the dogs who are homeless. Goo way of re-purposing torn clothing which you would otherwise throw away.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Etsy, here I come - I love that apron!!

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello..Thank you for featuring my scotty dog apron on etsy. Check out another doggie apron I just listed...dogs on parade
God bless,
Lynn
Lynn's Designer Aprons
www.lynnsdesigneraprons.etsy.com

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home