Monday, December 01, 2008

Random thoughts

dog beach
Dog Beach, Del Mar.
It's all about joy...
(pretty good for a cell phone pic!)

Well, I've broken my boycott on swaps.
I don't know what made me do it, but I've decided to participate in Trish's swap.
The Tattered Rose is hosting a charm swap for Valentine's Day.
Check it out, and pass the info around--Trish needs 30 participants, so we each can have enough charms for a bracelet for Valentine's Day.

Here's a fun gift idea:
Remember those mix tapes (then CDs) lovers would give to one another?
Mix tapes were all the rage in the 80's.
My then boyfriend gave me one with songs from Cinderella, Poison, AC/DC...
Good times.
Bring back nostalgia with a current twist: a USB memory stick (or flash drive) that looks like a tapeat Fred Flare
Think Geek,
Urban Outfitters,
Perpetual Kid,
and lots of other vendors.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tattered Rose said...

Barb, thanks for making an exception to your resolution about swap and signing up for my Romancing the Charm Swap. I am so glad to have you and I think it will be a fun swap. I'll get more info to you when the sign up closes. Cheers, Trish G.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home